About Me

My name is Michael Myrick and I am married to an unbelievable woman and father to a super young man. I enjoy hunting, fishing, and woodworking. I love Jesus and His body of believers. Please subscribe to this blog for interesting information about... just life.

Sound Man

Sound Man
I love the outdoors!

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Change is Consistent!

I have been told for years that the only thing in life that is consistent is change. So once again, I have changed my blog. There are so many things I want to say, but FaceBook and Twitter just seem inadequate. I will be covering some interesting (to me) topics. I hope that you follow my blog. I will be finishing the cancer discussion soon, as well as covering other topics. If you find it interesting, let me know. If you would like to discuss or debate with me, please feel free. All I ask is that you respect each other. You can disrespect me all you want, but not the visitors to my site. I will cover topics like hunting, fishing, cancer surviving, chronic pain and many other topics. If you have a topic you want more information on please let me know. I will keep the posts short, I promise! If a topic will be long, I will make it into a multiple day post.

Thank you for taking some time out of your day.

Michael Myrick

1 comment: